Thursday 17 November 2011

Sherpa & Ikat

Gap sherpa-lined coat, J. Crew shirt, Levi's jeans, Forever 21 scarf, random brown belt, Converse Chuck Taylors (not pictured)
Just a quick post on what I wore yesterday. If you can't tell, I like mixing Sherpa with Ikat prints. It makes complete sense, right? I also have this thing for circle scarves, because (1) they never fly off; (2) they never have that awkward length problem; (3) they are the easiest accessories to throw on. What I'm wearing isn't actually a circle scarf; it's just a rectangular cotton scarf with both ends safety-pinned together. I just loop it around my neck twice and no one can tell.

I've rearranged my room to move my bed closer to my closet. Now, I have no space to set my tripod so I can't take pictures of the background I normally use. I really like the current layout of my room, with my new desk propped up against the window, so I don't want to move things back for the sake of blog photos. Besides, that area didn't get good light because it was tucked away in the corner, partially concealed by a wall. Oh well, I guess I'll have to figure it out or it'll be posts from bed from now on.

Once the semester is over, I think I'm going to do something along the lines of a room tour. I have quite a few mismatched furniture and heaps of clutter, so don't expect pictures you would see in a  Pottery Barn catalog. Pictures of my room, Y/N?

Accessories: scarf and bracelet from Forever 21, Michael Kors watch


No comments:

Post a Comment