Sunday 18 September 2011

Saturday: Navy, Black, and Brown


Hello everyone and no one. I'm just sharing what I wore yesterday (Saturday) to go car shopping (not for me), attempt to eat poutine at Costco, watch Cropsey and Top Gear on Netflix, and attempt to eat Chinese food. I owe all these attempt-to-eat experiences to two successive weeks of paying people to probe my mouth with shiny, metal tools and inflict pain on me. I feel like all I ever do is complain but I swear, I'm really grateful that I've finally gotten to wearing braces. It was a long time coming and even if I have to deal with these metal contraptions for the next two years or so, I cannot wait to see the changes. I like nice teeth on other people. It's time I have nice teeth too.

Heritage 21 striped sweater, American Apparel skirt, Forever 21 ankle boots, grey socks, Forever 21 pyramid bracelet, Michael Kors watch
Most of the day was spent with two guy friends so I wanted to be comfortable; and comfortable for me is anything oversized. I'm petite enough as it is, but I love drowning in my clothing so I tend to gravitate toward large and medium sizes when it comes to basic tees and sweaters. I think I may have gone a little too far when I purchased pants three sizes up, but I wanted to go for that loose, casual chino look. Most of the time, I just hate the feeling of clothes sticking to my body. Ha, maybe I should join a nudist colony and become the first nude fashion blogger. I think the internet has another name for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment