Thursday 29 September 2011

Nothing Can Come Between


I would never have pictured myself wearing leopard, but I have to admit, this scarf is the perfect fall accessory. I've been foregoing all my other scarves for this one because the warm, neutral tones go with everything. All I have to do is pick basics, throw it on, and instantly, my outfit is ten times more interesting.

Joe Fresh wool sweater, Leopard scarf from eBay, Forever 21 red pants, Brown leather belt from Value Village, Converse Chuck Taylors, H&M leather bracelets, Michael Kors watch
Recent events have made me come to realize that my friends are graduating and there's a great possibility that almost all of them are moving to Toronto, Vancouver, or Calgary. My best friend, in particular, got the job interview of his dreams and I couldn't be more proud of him.I don't know. I'd love to move out of Halifax eventually but I don't even know if I can graduate yet, or if I want to graduate. The thing is, once I do graduate, what am I supposed to do? I'm in my fourth year of university and I'm still more confused than ever. Part of me, blames my department and the other part blames myself for being torn between what I dream of doing and what's practical. I suppose school is my safe haven from making adult decisions like what kind of career I want to commit to or how much I'm willing to spend for rent. Moving out and moving on will become inevitable; I just have to start preparing my mind for it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment