Monday 12 September 2011

another day, another blog


This is probably my hundredth attempt at blogging; and if it doesn't hold up for longer than a year, then blogging and I probably aren't meant to be. Or I could just be really, really lazy. This blog will be my incentive to pick up my camera, write (again), and become more creative and courageous with my sartorial choices and life, in general.

So for those who don't know me, because of some magical freak 'stumbling upon' you might have done, my name is Ilyana and I am a 20-year-old undergrad and barista. I'm currently double-majoring in International Development Studies and Environment, Sustainability and Society. When people ask me what I'm taking up, I usually tell them 'International Studies and Environment'. And when they ask me what I could do with that later on in life, I usually tell them 'become a barista' (which I already am so I'm clearly far ahead of the pack). I make sorry attempts at photography and have dabbled into DSLR film-making a few times. I love big windows, shoes, baths, yogurt, Asian school supplies, and warm hugs. I wish we had an IKEA where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment