Wednesday 12 October 2011

Studying in a Coffee Shop

Old Navy parka, Heritage 21 striped sweater, Uniqlo leggings, Aldo Qualheim boots
What I'm wearing right now as I'm typing this blog post. I just arrived home from a whole evening of reading up on Colonial Latin America to prepare for a paper due on Thursday. I smell like Starbucks (more than ever). My brain can't decide between accepting the effects of caffeine and getting more work done or resisting the urge to change into my XL frosh week shirt and curling up under my warm duvet.

I'm a contortionist, apparently.
In the battle between school (when the work isn't due in the next eight hours) and sleep, sleep always wins.

Sweet dreams, invisible ones.

3 comments:

  1. Just ordered a pair of Rachel Comey barbaro boots to satiate my craving for the dickers. But I think I'm going to return them, because as you said, it's the construction of the dicker that makes them so great! I'll definitely be checking out Aldo... yours look so cute!

    -Balkis
    http://www.babablogweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely outfit,your boots and parka are fabulous :)

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @balkis - those barbaro boots look awesome! they're different enough from the aldo ones to justify keeping. :)

    @sammie - thank you!

    ReplyDelete